Our contact details
Name: Ideal Work Innovative Surfaces Limited
Trading Address: Unit 1 Shepherd Industrial Estate
Phone Number: 01273 471524
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics, occasionally including end client contact information (for example, name and contact details)
- Email addresses, phone numbers and details about the legal trading status of your business, if applicable.
- Bank details, VAT and tax identification numbers.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for use under one or more of the following reasons:
- to invite a quotation or sales order confirmation for the supply of products.
- to supply samples.
- to form a contract with you for the supply of goods or services.
- to procure installation quotations from our network of trained installers.
- to provide technical advice and assistance.
- to verify your trading status so we can comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
We may share this information with our suppliers and, with your express consent, other trained installers in order to carry out our business activities.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com.
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored at our offices and/or on a commercial cloud based platform such as Dropbox.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
If you have concerns
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us at Ideal Work UK, Unit 1 Shepherd Industrial Estate, Brooks Road, Lewes, East Sussex, BN7 2BY or by email to email@example.com.